Spring Snow Queen


I finally gathered my courage and I folded the Snow Queen model, designed by Ekaterina Lukasheva. Since I first saw it, it seemed rather complicated and I was afraid that I won't manage to get the star points as lovely as in the example. The result was pretty ok, but even though I've used a white & blue paper, it did not say Winter at all. It felt more like Spring, so I thought that if I will curl the star points it will look like a flower.
Since I already combined it with the Venetian Star and with the lucky stars...I remained with a capricious weather-like kusudama: in the middle of Spring, some snowstorms just passed by, leaving a dream of Winter behind.
I made pictures before & after (curling). I first posted the curled model, so they are not in a chronological order.


Model: Venetian Star
Designer: Paolo Bascetta
More about the model: https://origamitutorials.com/origami-venetian-star-stella-veneziana/
No of modules & size: in my previous post 


Model: Igel 2
Designer: Ekaterina Lukasheva
Tutorial: http://cridiana-origami.blogspot.ro/2013/10/tutorial-igel-2.html


Model: Snow Queen
Designer: Ekaterina Lukasheva
Diagram in the book: Modern Kusudama Origami
No. of modules: 30
Module paper size: 7.5 cm






Comentarii

Postări populare