Paper mobile - Bunny rainbow


I am a big fan of paper mobiles and this year I did not manage to make one. So, I gathered all my Rainbow Bunnies from my previous post, I folded some traditional bunny-tulips (actually they are tulips folded from paper with bunny patterns) and I combined them togheter in a colorful paper mobile just perfect for hanging as an ornamet for Easter.
After yesterday's rain, the rainbow is glowing into the sunshine.


Model: Rabbit
Designer: David Shall
Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsMbfubpvCg

Comentarii

  1. E un carusel vesel, amuzant, potrivit pentru sarbatorile de Pasti.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. He, he... da, e amuzant, mai ajuta un pic cu moralul in aceste timpuri incerte.

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare