Spring breeze - part one

I found some leftover paper from a previous model. Since it is one of my favorites papers, I wanted to fold another model from it, if I could. I combined it with pink this time - pink oleander flowers, designed by Yuri & Katrin Shumakov and pink birds - actually - birds of freedom, designed by Gabriel Vong. I also added a small kusudama - kusudama Beryl, designed by Maha Athanasiadi.

Model: Bird of Freedom
Designer: Gabriel Vong
Video-tutorial: youtube
Paper: triangle(15 cm x 15 cm)

Model: Oleander flower
Designer: Oriland
Tutorial: Oribana Delight book
Paper: square (5 cm x 5 cm)

Model: Origami leaf wreath
Designer: Kamikey
Video-Tutorial: youtube
No of modules: 16
Paper size: 7.5cm x 7.5cm

Model: Kusudama Beryl
Designer: Masha Athanasiadi
Diagram: Kusudama Bouquet - Book 1
No of modules: 30 (7.4 cm x 3.7 cm)
Paper ratio: 1:2

Comentarii

Postări populare