Spring breeze - part two

While browsing on Instagram I encountered a tutorial for a spectacular origami crane design. I liked it so much that I just had to fold it instantly. The video-tutorial is made by paper.crafts.in. I made the crane from a piece of paper of 15 cm x 15 cm. The body of the crane is pretty small, it just have big wings.

Since I was working on Spring breeze model while encountered the tutorial, and I had just one piece of paper left, I derailed one of the kusudamas (Kusudama Pirand, designed by Masha Athanasiadi) from there to this arrangement. I am happy with the results, for both decorations. 

I am starting to get really found of the oleander flowers from Oriland, so I think you will see them often on my blog this year.

Model: Oleander flower
Designer: Oriland
Tutorial: Oribana Delight book
Paper: square (5 cm x 5 cm)

Model: Kusudama Pirand
Designer: Masha Athanasiadi
Diagram: Kusudama Bouquet - Book 1
No of modules: 30 (7.4 cm x 3.7 cm)
Paper ratio: 1:2 

Comentarii

Postări populare