Remaking of a model

I usually try not to duplicate my origami arrangements with the same colors, paper patterns and kusudama designs. I like to have variations for paper colors and sometimes for accessories.

But one of my previous black-cat decorations was gathering too much sun that it lost its colors. Thus, I decided to replace it with a brand-new replica. I found a similar paper (but with a better quality) and I diverged from the original by adding some extra small magic-rose kusudamas.


When is the replica good? When one cannot differentiate it from the original… or when it fits in the place of the old model so good that it blends with the décor? What do you think it was the case here?

Model: Morning glory
Designer: traditional model
Tutorial: here
No of modules: 60
Module size: 7.5cm

Model: Magic rose cube (variation)
Designer: ?
Video-tutorial: youtube
Paper: 6 square modules

Model: Photo frame
Tutorial: mini-frame
No of modules: 4
Module size: 7.5cm

Comentarii

Postări populare