Late Christmas Present

Hello 2024! I am starting my new year with ramping-up leftover items within my 2023's list. I don't think I will continue with this too long, since I already have a lot of new items on my new list, but I hope I will manage to finish at least a few from last year.

My first item within the list is a Christmas Present that I did not manage to give on time, because it was in the IKEA style at that moment: a lot of Tuttle origami paper sheets, threads, glue and metallic bells. I assembled it this weekend and I made some quick photos (I congratulate myself that I was pretty lazy and I did not remove the Christmas decorations until today, as I had the intention). 

Tomorrow is the day when the kusudama will finally reach its future owner.

Model: Hexagonal Box
Designer: Tomoko Fuse
No. of modules: 8
Paper size: lid 15 cm x 15cm, box 15.5 cm x 21 cm

Model: Bear
Designer: Aoi
Video-tutorial: youtube
No. of modules: 3
Paper size: 9.5cm x 9.5cm

Model: Kusudama Eudora
Designer: Masha Athanasiadi
Diagram: Kusudama Bouquet - Book 1
No of modules: 30
Paper size: 7.5cm x 7.5cm
Paper ratio: 1:2

Model: Origami leaf wreath
Designer: ?
Video-tutorial: youtube
No of modules: 8
Paper size: 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm

Comentarii

Postări populare