Fox Box

I found this amazing origami box on youtube while searching for fox diagrams. I was intrigued by the name. It is called origami Fox Gift Box. Only after I managed to finish one, I understood why it is called like that. You can add a small gift that is cleverly hidden inside the box. This origami model looks more like an ornament than a container. Cute, isn't it?

 You can find the video-tutorial on youtube and I strongly recommend you to first follow the video and then my tutorial. The modules are super easy to fold, but the assembly gives you headaches (or at least it did to me) for the first box you will make. After you finish one, the other ones will go smoothly, and you will only need to remember some steps (that are described in my photo-tutorial below).

The model requires 3 sheets of paper (square sheets). I used a 10cm square and I only managed to add a small candy inside the box. I also recommend that you will add the gift before closing the lids (and you will do this only starting from the second one), because it is very hard to open afterwards and the paper will get wrinkled. I think it is only for one use: open it and then recycle the remains.

Model: Fox Gift Box
Designer: ?
Video-tutorial: youtube
Modules: 3
Paper size: 10cm x 10cm

Comentarii

Postări populare