Birds and flowers

My Paper Garden is full of yellow flowers and green leaves. Two little white birds are staying quietly in the background. 

After a long time, I finally managed to get my hands on the youtube tutorial for the 5-petal flower I folded a while ago. Unfortunately, I lost the diagram, so I was more than happy to see the video-tutorial for it. I made a couple of flowers for Tornillo base and I liked them a lot, so I used them also on the Citrine Kusudama. While folding this arrangement, I also had a couple of white sakura flowers prepared for another arrangement. I tested one with the 5-petal design and I liked the result, thus.... I just added a lot of flowers to the arrangement. I accessorized it with a leaf wreath, I will use this model also in the future since it is easy to make and it has a great visual impact.

Below you can find informations about tutorials and paper sizes.

Have a sunny day!

Model: Tornillo
Designer: Paolo Bascetta
Tutorial: http://cridiana-origami.blogspot.com/2011/08/tutorial-tornillo.html
No of modules: 30
Paper size: 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm

Model: Origami leaf wreath
Designer: ?
Video-tutorial: youtube
No of modules: 8
Paper size: 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm

Model: Citrine
Author: Masha Athanasiadi
Tutorial: Kusudama Bouquet Book 1
No of modules: 30
Paper size: 5cm x 10cm

Model: 5-petal flower
Author: Lana (?)
Video-Tutorial: youtube
No of modules: 5
Paper size: 5cm x 5cm

Comentarii

Postări populare