Spring flowers

I dedicate this post to the first (and only one) snowdrop from my garden. The arrangement is full of tulips, but they are also Spring flowers. Paper flowers - origami flowers, two versions: one 3D and one 2D. I am not a big fan of 2D models, thus I usually do not fold them, but I liked this wreath when I saw it on youtube. I associated it with Kusudama Beryl, designed by Masha Athanasiadi, since I see similarities between this origami model and tulips. After I folded the kusudama, I discovered that the similarities are more related to the model folded by the author, than the model folded by me.

"A little snowdrop
First harbinger of the spring
Shyly bows her head"

- Padre's ramblings

Model: Kusudama Beryl
Designer: Masha Athanasiadi
Diagram: Kusudama Bouquet - Book 1
No of modules: 30
Paper ratio: 1:2

Model: Tulip wreath
Designer: N/A
Tutorial: youtube
No of modules: 8 for the wreath, 8 for the tulips
Paper size: 7cm for the wreath, 3.5 cm for the tulips

Comentarii

Postări populare