It's a pink Spring

The first (and only one) snowdrop from my garden was covered in snow yesterday. I had to dig a little bit to uncover it, but I managed to make it see the light again. Even so, calendaristically speaking, it is Spring. And when I think of Spring, I think of colorful and delicate flowers, warm sun, pussy willow and pink tulips.

That's why, I folded a model full of pink origami tulips: it has a tulip wreath, a kusudama that looks like a ball of tulips in my version (it is called Pirand by its designer - Masha Athanasiadi) and a couple of tulips as accessories. I even caught a little bit of warm sun when I made the pictures.

Model: Kusudama Pirand
Designer: Masha Athanasiadi
Diagram: Kusudama Bouquet - Book 1
No of modules: 30
Paper ratio: 1:2

Model: Tulip wreath
Designer: N/A
Tutorial: youtube
No of modules: 8 for the wreath, 8 for the tulips
Paper size: 7cm for the wreath, 3.5 cm for the tulips

Comentarii

Postări populare