Birds and roses


 I'm back to the Ella Deley modular flowers, designed by Uniya Filonova, glued on a Tornillo base. This time I've chose to fold the 30 pieces base and also a 12 pieces base for the middle of the arrangement. The Ella Deley flowers look lovely on the big base, but I am not very fond of them on the 12 pieces base because of the distance resulted at the intersection of the modules. It is too big, and it was a challenge for me to manage to glue the quilling rose to the model.

I missed quilling. I made some red hearts for the Valentine's model and that was all in the past year. Making this cute purple little roses just brighten my day.

I folded again the latest model of bird I have found out on youtube. It seems that I am becoming very attached to it and I started to put in the background the mandarin bird.

As for the colors, I have chosen two shades of yellow and a light shade of purple for the roses and birds. I had luck again with the sun, or at least this is what I thought. Then I heard that this Summer will be one of the hottest summers from the past years so the sunny days will be there a lot, waiting for the origami models to be bathed in the light while being photographed.

In the next section you will have a couple of details from the kusudama arrangement, model names and links to the tutorials. Enjoy!


Model: Ella Deley
Designer: Uniya Filonova
Diagrama: http://stranamasterov.ru
No of modules: 30, 12 


Model: Tornillo or Great Stellated Dodecahedron
Designer: Paolo Bascetta
Tutorial: http://cridiana-origami.blogspot.com/2011/08/tutorial-tornillo.html
No of modules: 30, 12, 3
Module size: 7 cm 

Model: Bird
Designer: ?
Tutorial: https://cridiana-origami.blogspot.com/2020/05/tutorial-bird.html


Comentarii

Postări populare