Paper mobile - Purple Dream

Purple dream with birds in flight and flowers in bloom. Already thinking at the end of Spring.

When I was trying to decide what title should I give to this post, I googled a little bit to see if "purple dream" has a special meaning. I found an interesting site, with an interesting story about purple and dreams. I quote: "Dreaming of purple can mean you are looking to create something that is meaningful in life".

This is my purple dream, materialized in purple origami-paper shapes.

Model: Bird of Freedom
Designer: Gabriel Vong
Video-tutorial: youtube
Paper: triangle

Model: Royal Rose Kusudama 
Designer: Maria Sinayskaya 
No of modules: 30
Paper: squares

Model: Magic rose cube
Designer: ?
No of modules: 6
Paper: squares

Model: Hydrangea Flower
Designer: traditional 

Tutorial: http://cridiana-origami.blogspot.com/2019/10/tutorial-hydrangea-flower.html
Paper: square

Comentarii

Postări populare