Christmas paper globe

Ant Lion's Nest is one of my favorite modular origami models. I always mistake the designer and I think Tomoko Fuse invented this model, because it is in one of her books. The actual designer is Silvana Betti Mamino.

The model can be made in the 30 module version, 180 module version, 270 module version...and here I stopped, but you can try to increase the number of modules as much as you have the patience.

The model from my current post, is made from 90 modules, all grouped by color or pattern in 3 categories: red, green, Christmas globes pattern. Perfect to hang in a Christmas Tree or at a window.

Model: Ant Lion's Nest
Designer: Silvana Betti Mamino
Diagram: "Unit Origami Fantasy"-2010, "Origami Tanteidan Magazine"- No. 121
Modules no: 90 
Paper size: 4cm x 8cm

Comentarii

Postări populare