Sweet Spring

I have finally tried the Sweet Flower origami model designed by Kamikey and I like it a lot. It is pretty easy to make and it looks refreshing. I also tried the wreath - here I had some issues with keeping the circle shape of the model. I used them as accessories to the Firefly Kusudama model that I fold using an amazing Auchan origami paper. The flower pattern is so sweet - looking at it you can feel the Spring coming.

The soft morning air,
Brushes my cheek like velvet,
It’s Spring’s gentle kiss.

Linette Jensen

Model: Firefly sonobe
Designer: Ekaterina Lukasheva
No. of modules: 30
Paper size: 6.8 cm x 6.8 cm

Model: Sweet flower wreath
Designer: Kamikey
Tutorial: Kamikey's channel on Youtube
No. of modules: 8 flowers (2 modules each), 8 leaves
Paper size: flowers: 5cm x 5cm

Model: Igel 2
Designer: Ekaterina Lukasheva
Tutorial: http://cridiana-origami.blogspot.ro/2013/10/tutorial-igel-2.html
No. of modules: 3
Paper size: 7.5cm x 7.5cm

Comentarii

Postări populare