1000 cranes - Autumn tree

Lately, I’ve been feeling like I am going round and round in a carrousel of routinely and never-ending chores. From early morning till late evening, I constantly choose to do what I have to do and not what I want to do.

Surrounded by so much noise from the internet and so many options to choose from, it is very hard for me to focus on starting a new origami project.

Regrets - ideas that form in my mind that never reach the corporeal form and then silence - an idea formed. Orange shades and a bunch of wires… a tree. An Autumn tree, just perfect to replace my first crane-tree, done twelve years ago.

What a coincidence! When I was gathering my time, to post my 1000 crane tree on my blog, my friend just sent me a collage created by Facebook to celebrate our 12 years on-line friendship. The collage contained two images, with paper trees, one made by her, and one made by me. The branches for my tree became the future support of 250 autumn-colored cranes that I just replaced.

Comentarii

Postări populare