Yellow origami duck


I just adore the duckling model designed by Hoang Tien Quyet. Unfortunately I don't have the patience nor the skills to model the ducks so that they resembles the original model. The duck from the origami arrangement is the first model I folded, and it is not my best one. But I folded more, in reach of perfection :))
Since there are no measures in the tutorial, each duck I made is unique... some of them thinner, some of them without neck... and a lot of them as miniatures (used for Martisoare - see my previous post).
Since ducks like water, I assorted them with a blue kusudama (from Hana no Kusudama book of Mariko Kubo) and a couple of blue flowers as a finish touch.


Model: Baby duck
 Author: Hoang Tien Quyet
Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SRVbmlnUlE

 Model: Hana no kusudama no. 43
Author: Mariko Kubo
Diagrama in the book: "Hana no Kusudama"

A lot of ducklings hatched and they are just trying to reach out their parents (the ones in the background of the first pic) :)


Comentarii

Postări populare