Tutorial - bird


I have a couple of months now since I am folding this cute bird. Every time I have to open the youtube video and  jump through it in order to find the next step (I do not have the patience to see it from head to tail every time). I think I have already told you that I am not a big fan of origami video-tutorials. I find them useful only when I am stuck at a step in the diagram. This is how this tutorial was born.
I do not know the model's original name nor the author's name. The title of the video is": "origami small bird easy". As said in one of the comments, the first bird did not seem so easy... but after folding it a while it became so. I hope you will find this useful.
Let the images speak for themselves. If not, you can always use the link for the video-tutorial.








Comentarii

Postări populare