It's all about bunnies


This weekend I played with 3 little lionhead bunnies. They were so cute and fluffy. They ate cabbage with strawberries (I hope they didn't get indigestion).
So, I dedicate this kusudama arrangement to them. I have 3 small birds instead of the bunnies and I have a cute bunny-doll with pink ears in the background.

I re-folded the modular flowers from one of my previous posts using a different color: pink instead of yellow. I used a Great Stellated Dodecahedron instead of the Ingel 2 base and a lighter green.  It seems that I am starting to fold the bird within this combination pretty often now, so I am happy that I have managed to create a tutorial for it on my blog. The birds are folded from a special origami paper, with a couple of pink shades and golden crane designs. Pink ribbons and green beads give the final touch for the kusudama.
 
And a couple of new things I've learned about bunnies: are rabbits forgiving? Rabbits (and animals in general) are very forgiving. If humans could show forgiveness the way animals do this world would be a better place. Also, trust does not come automatically to a rabbit. But once he will see that he can trust you, he will also love you.


Model: 5 petals flower (Alexandra Abovyan)
Tutorial:  youtube
No of modules: 5
Module size: 5 cm


Model: Bird
Designer: ?
Tutorial: https://cridiana-origami.blogspot.com/2020/05/tutorial-bird.html


Model: Tornillo or Great Stellated Dodecahedron
Designer: Paolo Bascetta
Tutorial: http://cridiana-origami.blogspot.com/2011/08/tutorial-tornillo.html
No of modules: 30, 3
Module size: 7 cm  

Comentarii

Postări populare