Paper mobile - Baby Dragons


I finally finished my work on this paper mobile. Baby dragons among stars and fans. I just adore this combination. In the past I made a similar one: https://cridiana-origami.blogspot.com/2015/05/dragons-and-fans.html But then I used different shades of blue, now I've combined yellow with dark-grey.
I used three types of dark-grey paper, with different patterns and three shades of yellow.
I also tried a variation of the Butterflies type III model - in which I've used only 3 modules, inspired by a paper mobile folded by Adina. It was pretty hard to assembly, even though it was super easy to make. The secret is to use a drop of glue when assembly the two pieces of each module. If you don't, the fans will just pop out.
Enjoy the next pics with details...


Model: Butterflies type III
Author: Tomoko Fuse


Model: Wen's Dragon
Author: Sok Song
Diagram: Creased issue no. 7






Comentarii

Postări populare