Light and shadows - sunflower


Long time no see! I am very lazy these days. I also broke the promise I made at the beginning of the year to post at least once per week. I broke it this summer and it seems that I am breaking it also in the autumn. I have some models that I have to post and I have a lot of kusudamas started, but not yet finished so I hope I will get back on track as soon as possible.

I am very happy that I managed to post today the lovely crepe paper sunflowers I made in the middle of the summer. As I said before, I am very found of sunflowers and I try to make them each year (if you want to follow my series click this link: http://cridiana-origami.blogspot.com/search/label/sunflower). I tried of lot of models and I am happy with all the results.
Usually I am making them for kusudamas, but this time I made a three-flower arrangement for a small vase. Crepe-paper flowers are in top of my preferences when I have to make flowers in vases. I hope you also like them. Enjoy the pics!

Autumn rays of light brighten the flowers of the sun.


Here is a lovely tutorial for a complex version of the flowers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwIRzTYhn7Q&t=18s





Comentarii

Postări populare